Life Hacks: The Magic of Daily Gratitude for Greater Success-Part 2

Life and Business Coach Nafije Prishtina
 Career Coach Kathy Shabotynskyj
Do you ever wonder how some people are resilient in the face of a significant loss; of a loved one, a job, a country? I can check the box on the loss of a loved one (many more than one) and the loss of a job (multiple times) and my co-coach Nafije has experienced a loss of her country. We are both strong women and gratitude built our resilience. In Part 1 of the Magic of Daily Gratitude for Greater Success you learned the simple steps to make your own gratitude practice. In this blog we will share some of the reasons WHY adding a gratitude practice will improve your success and your life.
I’ve been building my intentional practice of daily gratitude and know this has helped me cope with the loss of my dear husband. When you focus on positives; you produce positives. It is just like the adage; you reap what you sow. When you sow gratefulness, you benefit. Anyone who has lost a spouse feels a void and sleeping is one of the first challenges. Writing my gratitude’s at night brings me joy, contentment and a good night’s rest.
There is scientific proof of the benefits of gratitude. Your physical, mental and emotional health will improve, you will sleep better and have greater self-esteem. Gratitude increases mental strength and builds resiliency. All those benefits lead to greater success. My friend Steve Siebold, an author and Mental Toughness Coach for 30 years has an awesome Mental Toughness Training System. His company conducted research on Psychological Performance and devoted an entire module in the interactive training to: “How to Use the Power of Gratitude.” And he isn’t alone in knowing the power of gratitude is a strong foundation to build a successful business and a successful life. 
Another person who I admire is the inspirational speaker and best-selling author, Rachel Hollis. She has her own daily gratitude practice and promotes it for all;  “From a place of gratitude anything is possible; from a place of gratitude, we see only abundance in our lives.”
You’ve likely heard anything is possible, from Rachel Hollis and others. Did anyone ever tell you HOW to make anything you want possible? Try this. Start a gratitude practice and see how your life improves. Let us know what happens in the comments.
Life Coach Nafije adds:
Gratitude indeed is magical. It is hard to describe its magic but is easier to access its power. The more we practice the attitude of gratitude the more natural it becomes. I find myself using words of gratitude in random conversations.  Gratitude words just jump out from me and become like tools for expressing my thoughts and feelings. Believe me, I'm even grateful for some things I used to whine about and that's one of the signs of Magic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Good Life

How’s Your Communication Style Serving YOU?

Shine Bright in 2024 with 4S: A Practical Guide to Goal Setting and Success